Do I have Bed Bugs?!
Signs that you may have a bed bug infestation:
- Live bugs that look similar to an apple seed, most likely in the creases of your mattress
- Molted bug skins or egg shells
- Red swollen and/or itchy or painful bites on your body
- Red or rust colored stains on your mattress, pajamas, or even on the walls
How did I get them?
An infestation of Bed Bugs is not due to bad hygiene or uncleanliness. There are many ways to become infested with bed bugs, such as:
- Buying used furniture, mattresses, or clothing
- Having overnight guests
- Enjoying public areas like movie theaters
I think I have Bed Bugs. What should I do?
Give us a call so we can schedule an inspection by one of our highly trained Pest Control Technicians.
During the inspection our Pest Control Tech will do the following:
- Accurately identify the bug
- Present a comprehensive plan to eradicate the Bed Bugs quickly and effectively